We are looking for an experienced Business Director and Account Director to work on high profile, important portfolio of clients and additional new business endeavours in our Johannesburg office.
- 5+ years of experience in agency client service roles
- Critical business understanding – achieving and exceeding forecasting, managing client budgets and agency revenue/income reporting
- Experience in running big blue-chip businesses for an agency successfully for a number of years
- Strong mentoring and coaching instincts, supporting growth for junior and senior staff
- Has experience across ATL, BTL, PR, Experiential and Digital
- Experience in the Sport and Entertainment industry is preferred, but not essential
- Would enjoy the responsibility and freedom that comes from reporting directly into the CEO of the company.
1. Project management:
With your years of experience, you are able to implement best practice in your team, ensuring that the workflow runs like a well-oiled machine. And while you have a holistic view of all the jobs in your portfolio, you steer the management thereof with military precision. You know the what, when, who, why & where.
Your impact is to ultimately to “connect the dots” and embed innovative thinking and strategic direction to the delivery of the work.
- Client management:
Clients absolutely value your input on their business as you hold the relationship with the most senior clients and engages meaningfully to drive a partnership model. You demonstrate the ability to provide advice and direction to clients to meet marketing and communication objectives while identifying opportunities to improve our role within the client business
- Creative management:
You hold a trusted and valued partnership relationship with creative teams and embed innovative thinking into the core of the business. Your involvement with the team actively promotes the development of creative and impactful work.
- Finance management:
You confidently manage the client budgets and the financial fitness of the account (profitability, staff and income ratios) while driving / identifying additional revenue & business opportunities to increase forecasts.
- People management:
You are jointly responsible for the performance of the agency and set a high benchmark for excellence. You lead by example and build a respected and trusted team under your wing. You are the coach that imparts knowledge and the mentor that inspires the agency to be and do their best.