What we are looking for:
Multimedia designers who combine graphics with animation to create multimedia content for websites, social media, television, films, and advertising displays.
We are seeking a talented multimedia designer to join our graphic design team. A motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn to provide support to the creative team in the efficient running on designated projects. As a multimedia designer, you will be required to produce high-end visual, textual, and animated content.
To ensure success, you should have a background in digital/graphic design, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate on projects.
Day to day duties:
- Help deliver on design requirements, when required.
- Understand the design idea and concept.
- Pitch unique ideas for projects.
- Collaborate with senior designer and design team to produce the final product.
- Use the best design methods, applications, software and techniques to work on the project.
- Create drafts and mock-ups for review.
- Take constructive criticism and produce quality work.
- Create visual and textual video animations, using computer animation software.
- Create storyboards that depict the script and narrative.
- Knowledge and skills in graphic and multimedia design and layout.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions through effective communication.
- Excellent in working with teams and independently.
- Responsible and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A strong visual and creative sense.
- Ability to provide original work.
- Capacity to handle more than one project simultaneously.
- Strong technical aptitude to learn new software and hardware.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be well organized.
- Knowledge of the industry and new technologies.
- Requires experience using a variety of design tools, including the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A portfolio showcasing work as a designer is required.
Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital design, film, or a related field.