We’re seeking to appoint a dynamic, energetic and driven Account Manager that’s passionate about sport and entertainment marketing to join our growing office in Joburg.
In this exciting role you will be tasked with assisting the account team in managing the day-to-day operations and growth of the account.
You will also be responsible for contributing meaningful perspectives to the marketing and communication strategies and direction.
- Account / Project management and event management experience/skills
- Must be passionate about sponsorship (preferably in the lifestyle, sport and entertainment space)
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Finance and budget management experience.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to travel and work long hours and weekends.
- Solutions driven
- A high level of energy is required as the position is diversified and requires both mental and physical alertness
- Responsible and able to self-manage
- A drivers licence and personal vehicle for work use.
- Computer skills – MS Office programs
Personality traits required that align with our internal values.
- You are brave
- You want to keep learning
- You’re self motivated
- You work well in a team and individually
- Primarily, you will be required to assist the Account Director and the account team with the day to day tasks in running of client accounts / projects.
Assist in development & Implementation of Leveraging / Project plans in line with client briefs / strategy / requirements
- Efficient & effective running of projects across all client projects:
- Detailed ops & project plans for all client events / projects
- De-briefs for all events
- Assist with all project / client related tasks requests
- Supplier Management – Ensure suppliers deliver to standard
- Build and nurture client relationships. Daily communication with clients, including but not limited to taking briefs, contact reports, general communication.
- Assist with the management of project / leveraging budgets. Ensure they are adhered to and within budget.