It’s an industry people are desperate to work in, so we want exactly those people, those that have the talent and dedication required. The people make our company and we strive to ensure that only ‘Levergists’ work at Levergy. People that understand responsibility, strive for excellence, love what they do and importantly fit into our culture.
We look to nurture talent and breed the next generation of sponsorship thought leaders.
THE LEVERGY STUDENT PROGRAMME
We’re all about finding the right people and growing them within the agency. The Levergy student programme identifies future Levergists and assists them to get to where they need to be with financial assistance, work experience and nurturing.
We’re excited to give talented people the chance to learn, prove themselves and excel in this wonderful industry.
Account Director/PR Specialist
Job Description: Account Director/PR Specialist
Start Date: January 2017
Location: Cape Town
Job Level: Mid/Senior
Salary: Market related
We’re looking to appoint a dynamic and driven Account Director/PR Specialist to join Levergy.
Before you think of applying for this job, you’ll need to demonstrate a fair set of personality traits that align with our internal values. We’ll be looking for them.
- You are brave
- You want to keep learning
- You’re self motivated
- You work well in a team and individually
In this role you will be tasked with leading the account management of one of Levergy’s newest, most exciting and sizeable accounts. You will also be responsible for contributing meaningful input to the marketing and communication strategy, creative and public relations efforts. We’re looking for someone with a solid understanding of and passion for PR, events and activations. An understanding of the retail environment is beneficial.
- Primarily, you will be required to run the through the line account from a client service perspective. This will involve cross over into creative/strategy and PR in conjunction with the senior team
- You will also be required to drive the PR projects of the agency and other clients where required in conjunction with other account teams
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of the account and the production of its advertising, ensuring that work is produced on time and within budget
- Build strong relationships and to foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency
- You are expected to play a pivotal role in the development of creative and strategies.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience at agency or corporate in PR and/or account management
- Experience in planning and running activations / events
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Relevant degree or diploma is advantageous but not a necessity
- Computer literacy
- Own transport
To apply or for more information, please contact Kieren Jacobsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 467 2639
If you think you have what it takes to be a Levergist drop us your CV and a motivation.